Sunday, June 3, 2012

Red and Black Week Day 1~ Nails and Fanart




 Sophistique Noir's Red and Black week is finally here! I'm afraid I don't have enough summer appropriate red clothes and accessories to post an outfit every day...but I'll figure something out. I'm not going anywhere today, just lazing about drawing and watching movies, so I'll start the outfit posts tomorrow. However I did paint my nails in celebration of the event.



After this week I'm going to have to give my poor nails a rest. They've been bombarded by nail polish lately and aren't too happy. I'm thinking about just cutting them and starting over.

I've been watching Hellsing Ultimate with my friend lately (Again. It's so bizarre and unrealistic...but vampires, Dracula, and Nazi zombies? I think yes.) and felt inspired to do some fanart. I saw it this morning and went *gasp* that's black and red! I can post something else! So here are some pictures of Alucard :3




I wasted so many red and black sharpies on those...

Well that's all for now! I'll be back tomorrow with an outfit I've planned. I hope everyone else is enjoying Red and Black Week as much as I am :)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for being part of the Red & Black theme today! I love your nail design, and those drawings are amazing. You are seriously talented.

    I'm very much looking forward to seeing your other Red & Black posts this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! :D I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. Great nails, and your artwork is lovely! I definitely wouldn't say the Sharpies were wasted-I think it's a lot more like sacrificed to a very worthy cause. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I think that's a great way to look at it XD Like "The fumes from these markers only cost me a FEW brain cells and look at the result!" ^^

      Delete
  3. Your drawings are amazing, I especially like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The second one is also my favorite, but I think it might be surpassed by the third once I finish it... :)

      Delete
  4. The drawings are incredible. Great nails too!

    ReplyDelete