Friday, June 8, 2012

Black and Red Week Day 6~ Zombie shirt, Bracelet, and Fishnets


The finale is here everyone! The submissions have been lots of fun to look at and its been even more fun participating. My last little outfit for you is more casual fun. We had a party for the little middle school bandlings joining next year and this is what I wore. Nothing too scary ;) I was still wearing it at midnight so I'm using it as today's submission.


My zombie killing shirt and striped skirt were perfect for a night of silly games and conversation. I didn't think this was quite enough red though, so my beloved fishnets made an appearance.


I love layering fishnets so it would probably be a good idea to pick up a few more pairs. But really, $10 for a pair of tights?? It's slightly irritating when you have no money and a million adorable things to buy ^^


I just made this bracelet! We went by Goodwill and there was this tiny little kids belt in Tartan. I was disappointed until I realized I could cut it and just use it as a bracelet :)

Well that's the conclusion of Red and Black Week. It's been a blast. I'll leave you with a picture of something I'm actually wearing today. My treasured Monty Python and the Holy Grail bunny slippers ^^



3 comments:

  1. xxxx little darkling xxxxJune 10, 2012 at 2:16 AM

    I LOVE MONTY PYTHON!!!!! I really need those slippers, but theyre too expensive :-(

    ReplyDelete