OddGhoulOut over at Bats in the Belfry, Cats in the Attic nominated me for another award! Thank you so much!
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
- Create 11 questions the tagger has set for you.
- Choose 11 people and link back to them.
- No tag backs.
Things About Me
1) I'm Swedish. Actually right now I'm packing for a vacation there. We're going to have a bunch of fun, but I won't get to my laptop for a few weeks. So not many posts in the near future. Sorry!
2) I literally read a new book a day if I can. I am that obsessed with literature.
3) I can spend hours on fanfiction.net just browsing through my favorite fandoms.
4) My first movie crush was in elementary school. It was David Bowie in the Labyrinth. (And I didn't even know who he was ^^)
5) Recently I've fallen in love with Tahno in the Legend of Korra. He only appeared in 2 1/2 episodes and I'm hoping they bring him back.
5) Before I disovered Edgar Allen Poe my favorite poem was Fire and Ice by Robert Frost.
6) When we went to North Carolina on vacation I jumped off a waterfall.
7) I'll play video games for 15 + hours straight just to try and beat them.
8) I spend hours on Tumblr searching things like "Lestat" and "Dave Vanian".
9) I have a list of things to name my future cats which include Draco, Myrnin, Meowiarty, Sorrel, Gerard, and Atticus.
10) I have the stupid insecurity of not being goth enough that sometimes creeps up on me despite knowing how stupid it is.
11) I want to get my lip pierced, but my parents refuse so we've compromised on my nose.
Favorite Movie? Gypsy 83 or Interview With The Vampire.
Are you on Tumblr? Yes. Well no. It's complicated. I stalk people on there but I don't do anything else.
Cats or Dogs? Cats, definitely.
Do you find bats cute? YES.
Favorite cosmetics brand? I jump around. I don't really have a favorite. Just as long as it's not animal tested.
A word you use way too often? Amazing, definitely, obscene, ridiculous. Also, the phrase "and all that jazz" *facepalm*
Favorite season? Winter! It means I can make use of my jacket collection.
Favorite non-goth band? David Bowie or My Chemical Romance.
Current celebrity crush? Oooh this is tough. To list a few...Gerard Way, Ian Somerhalder, Robert Downie Jr., Ben Barnes in Dorian Gray, Tom cruise as Lestat, Johnny Depp, and no matter how old they get Robert Smith and Dave Vanian will remain my eternal crushes. (70s Dave...Oh dear...)
Biggest Fear? Responsibility. Not knowing what I'll do with my life.
Favorite Author? I don't have favorite authors really. I have favorite books. However I'll go with Oscar Wilde, Anne Rice, Tamora Pierce, Thomas Harris, and Patricia Cornwell.
1) Biggest inspiration?
2) Favorite book?
3) Places you'd like to visit?
4) Fictional crush?
5) Favorite item of clothing?
6) Favorite song?
7) Something you can't wait for?
8) Biggest fear?
9) Something you can't live without?
10) Pet peeves?
11) Plans for the future?
People I've tagged
1) Coffin Kitsch
2) Confessions of an Australian Goth
3) Goth Mary Poppins
4) Kismet's Dreams: Fashion, DIY, and Shopping
5) Midnight Waltz on a Moonlit Autumn
6) Milking the Rolling Cow
7) Nocturne Street
8) Stripy Tights and Dark Delights
9) The Halloween Ladybug
10) Gothically Yours...
11) Bethezda's Preoccupations
Now I'm off to announce to all of these lovely people that I've nominated them! I always hate doing that. I feel like a spammer ^^