Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Corn Maze

I got on here earlier and realized I hadn't posted anything this month! When I said I wouldn't be blogging as frequently I certainly didn't mean for it to take this long! Anyway, last weekend we took the time to visit a corn maze. It was a lot of fun, though to be honest I was a little disappointed by how short the corn was this year. On the other hand, if it had been taller it probably would have taken three hours instead of one, and considering it was so hot I'm not sure if we would have survived much longer.


A view from higher up

There are people in there...somewhere.

Corn!

There was also a Farmer's market so we ended up buying some jam and corn before we left. I love buying home-grown food, it just tastes so much better ^^ Then we stopped by a bakery to get a treat and the owner recognized my Bauhaus shirt! We ended up chatting for a while about Peter Murphy (She's seen him a bunch, as well as Bauhaus) and about how she doesn't meet many people outside of her generation that have even heard of them. Then she gave me the largest lemon square they had for having excellent music taste.

So what else have I been up to? Well I bought this adorable little hat and found my favorite choker the other day.
Sitting in Spanish class. Fun.

I've started watching Dexter (I don't know if any of you like that show) and I'm already up to season five. It's really good actually.

School has been beyond stressful. I've gone from disliking math to absolutely hating it. The stress is wearing me down and a friend sent me this site to help me out. It's actually more helpful than I thought it would be. So if anyone needs a place to just vent that's the site for you.

There's also this site if you're an artsy type of person. It kept me busy for quite some time ^^

I have a few more posts planned for the near future, especially since xmas is coming up. So don't think I've abandoned you. And all of my new followers, welcome! When I saw I had reached fifty I got this ridiculous smile on my face. You guys seriously made my day.






3 comments:

  1. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but
    after I clicked

    submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Anyway, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
    Also visit my blog post ... http://svenskterror.blogspot.fr/2007/06/posthuman-madness-in-name-of-justice.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. xxxx little darkling xxxxDecember 19, 2012 at 11:23 AM

    Welcome back! :)
    Love your choker and little hat, so pretty!
    Whenever I talk about music to adults, most of them are shocked I have heard of such bands (i.e. the clash. Not a goth band, they're punk, but awesome all the same) and get all weirded out... Never have I got food, just weeeeeird looks :)

    I'm so sorry. I can't help myself, but.... Wow, last weeks Merlin was so good! (series 5 ep 11) Merlin's ending on Christmas eve, however... :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually had a waitress squee over my Bauhaus shirt as well last month. I suppose it's just lucky XD And I'm only on season 1 of Merlin, so I have a lot of catching up to do ^^

      Delete