Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tale of the Body Thief Movie




Yes, that's right. Lestat is coming back to the big screen. I'm not sure whether to jump around and squeal in excitement or sink to the floor in dread, clutch my hair and moan 'Why cruel world....why?' until someone asks what's wrong. I fell in love with the Interview With the Vampire movie despite refusing to see it for years because it had Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt in it. It exceeded my expectations and Tom was just...perfect. Then there was Queen of the Damned which I hate to even mention. We all know what a disaster that was. I don't even know what happened... Personally, I'm hoping one day they'll revisit The Vampire Lestat and Queen of the Damned and give them proper films.

I would be all for this movie save for one fact. They have to find two actors that can capture the essence of Lestat. Two. It's hard enough to find one. But the whole plot of the movie is centered around Lestat being in a human body for some time so they'll have to find an actor who can play the maniacal vampire and one to play the maniacal vampire trying to cope with human senses while looking completely different. Yeah, this will be fun.

Good luck measuring up to this.

But hey, I'm not going to denounce it till I see it and I won't be missing it for the world. So far, I've only heard that they're working on the script. But if anyone knows anything else feel free to leave some info down below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment