Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy World Goth Day!





It's World Goth Day! Can I get a round of applause?



 Well I'm not going to do much special, unfortunately. I'm not old enough to go to clubs and the only one around here doesn't excite me much anyway. *tear* HOWEVER I WILL TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PAMPER MYSELF.

I need to refile my nails for starters. They're less pointy and more shovel-like at the moment. *shudder* Goth maintenance time! I need to pluck my eyebrows, paint my nails, trim my bangs, etc. Then I'll throw on some music, get to ripping the fishnets I've been meaning to, and paint those skeleton shorts. I've got a new book called Bloodline to devour (If you haven't already guessed, it's about vampires. I'll put up a mini-review when I'm done) and I suppose I'll either have a little Dark Shadows marathon later or watch a new horror movie.

Here was my outfit for the day. Nothing too extravagant.

Derrrp  >.<

Striped tank top: $5 Marshalls
Bolero: $5 Bealls
Skirt: Thrift. It was white and when I tried to dye it black it came out purple-grey. I still like it though.
Shoes: $10 Marshalls
Necklace and gloves: Hot Topic. $5 each.




 And to top it all off here's a little song to do a celebratory World Goth Day dance to. It's fun :3




I hope you all have a marvelous day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy World Goth Day to you too! I can't go out to clubs either (I have too many kids and too much work to do) so I really like your idea of spending today pampering myself. My roots need attention and let's not even talk about the condition of my nails.. heh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone deserves a bit of time for themselves! I think this is the perfect excuse to take that time. I'm shoving all of my stress over final exams out of my mind just for one day. And I even bought myself a fairly inexpensive top as a little indulgence. Just something to cheer me up :)

      Delete