Sunday, July 22, 2012

Etsy Feature~ Spooky Cute Shoes

I'm here with my latest Etsy discovery! Emandsprout has the most adorable little shoes ever! Instead of talking about them, let me just spam you with pictures.

I think we've all figured out I enjoy having bats on my feet.
Dracula flats anyone?
Or Frankenstein?
Or you could get both!
These felt more...summery...to me. What with the flowers and all.
All of the shoes are about $25. I can't tell you exactly how they fit because I blew all my money in Sweden, but if you really need to know you can always contact the shop. I absolutely love how friendly and helpful people are on Etsy. (Of course, they are trying to sell you something so they should be polite, but you'd be surprised at the number of rude people I've dealt with on Ebay.) I'm going to purchase at least one pair of these myself once I get a little bit of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment