Sunday, July 8, 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge~ Day 1: A Picture of Your Wardrobe

I've been seeing a few blogs taking up this challenge and I was motivated to join! So day one is a picture of my closet, or a few pictures actually.


My closet is actually kind of organized chaos. It goes from left to right~ Scarves, dresses, bottoms, tops, and then jackets. My jackets actually extend farther into the wall, but you can't see it in this picture.


My shoes at the moment are scattered on the floor. Actually, most of them are in the living room closet.


My belts, fishnets, ties and other assorted things kind of hang on the door for easy access...



But more often than not my clothes end up thrown around like this and I have to search the house for the missing articles. Isn't it just awful trying to find that one item of clothing amidst all the other dark colored things?

On a little side note, It's Peter Murphy's Birthday today! Here's a celebration song!






No comments:

Post a Comment