Thursday, July 26, 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge~ Day 2: Your Favorite Shirt.

This one puzzled me. Favorite T-shirt? Or can dressy shirts be used too? But then where do you draw the line between a 'shirt' and a top'? Because although I can't really explain it some things are 'shirts' to me and others are 'tops'. Suffice to say, I thought way too hard about this and ended up going with a t-shirt anyway. I think the lack of brain activity caused by summer is starting to get to me.



I got this at last year's Halloween Horror Nights. It's kind of my go-to casual shirt on those days I don't feel like getting all dolled up. Plus, it's great for starting conversations with people. I get all sorts of comments from people that have either been there or are planning on going. Of course, the downside is that I get a little *ahem* overeager when speaking about HHN which tends to get some weird looks thrown my way.


The back of the shirt has the eight houses.


Anyway, I'm off to do my nails. I'm thinking some kind of fishnet design like this. What do you think?






2 comments:

  1. That fishnet design's really neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it! My dad dragged us out on an impromptu bike ride so I ran out of time ^^

      Delete