Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Antique Store and Double Outfit Post

There's a cute little old fashioned town nearby, and while walking around a few weeks ago we found an antique store hidden away. We walked in and I wanted to buy just about everything in there. There were necklaces, rings, brooches, books, records, clothes, furniture and dolls.

I didn't have much money so I didn't buy anything this time, but I took some pictures of the doll collection. I wouldn't want to own any of these simply because dolls creep me out. (The eyes....they just follow you...) However they are awfully pretty.




I can't wait to go back and buy some things. I saw a really gorgeous picture frame in there.
Here's the outfit I wore while out. Something simple and flowy.



In current news, today we visited Liseberg near/in Gothenburg (Goteborg). It's a moderately large theme park with some pretty fun rides. I've always like Baldor and I'm not even a fan of wooden roller coasters. And I believe the AtmosFear is the largest free-fall in Europe. If anyone ever gets to visit I would definitely pay extra for the "haunted house".  It doesn't cost very much and the decor is incredibly well done. I was only scared once (much to my disappointment) but you go in groups and we were in the back. I think it was worth it just to go in and see the work they put into the atmosphere of the place.

Bonus Pic: How I went dressed to the theme park. It was extraordinarily hot, but it's never fun to simply throw on a t-shirt and shorts is it? My solution? Vests! I'm so happy I bought that one in Stockholm and I plan on adding many to my collection for summer.

Oops, I look petrified. Actually, that's concentration ^^


Some weird maneuvering to show you the back
Another tip for theme parks? Sunscreen. I used half a bottle and still have the worst sunburn lines imaginable... And if you plan on riding anything don't expect your hair to defy gravity. I don't care what hairspray you use. It won't work ^^

So now that summer is in full swing (even this far north) anyone have any tips to share on how to beat the heat?

No comments:

Post a Comment