Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

My trick or treating plans blew up in my face so I'm tagging along with my friend to a party her church's youth group is having. Not the most fun thing I could be doing but hey, I get to dress up, there's candy and games, and well, I've been before and the pastor's son is really hot so... ;)

I'll get full pics later when I have more time. And by that I mean real ones. This was a costume test run from yesterday and I didn't even put my hair under the wig... They'll probably go up with the Sophistique Noir challenge I'm doing tomorrow. But behold...Grell!


Yup, I'm a dork. I want to perfect this eventually and get a longer red coat and the real shoes, but this will definitely do for now. I also need to start my Lady Loki and Harley Quinn costumes since there are a few cons coming up. I think I'll start with Harley. She's a lot easier. I'm caught between the Arkham City version with a corset, pants, and pigtails, or a more classic version with a dress or bodysuit with the cowl. We'll see.

I'll leave you with a cartoon and song in the Halloween Spirit.  Until tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment