Monday, February 4, 2013

New Hair

Well I'm just changing everything lately aren't I? One of my resolutions this year was to do something a bit more adventurous with my hair, and now I can scratch that off of my list. I wanted to get rid of some hair so I basically walked into the salon and told my hairstylist to chop it all off. She was terrified, but I think she did a great job despite her...reservations XD I went black because I wasn't too fond of the brown my previous color had faded to and I'm so happy I did. I think it suits me much better. My dad continues to lament over the loss of my blonde hair, but he's going to have to suck it up and get used to this, because I don't see it disappearing any time soon.


 I can't stop running my fingers through my short hair, it's such a foreign concept ^^
This is a super short post because honestly I just wanted to show you my new hair. Now I'm off to go watch Megamind with my little brother (I don't normally like animated movies, but that one cracks me up. It's fantastic.) I'll just spam you with pictures of my last outfit to make this seem longer ;)


By far one of my favorite jackets
We had a weirdly cold day, which means I could wear gloves~










10 comments:

  1. Colour and cut both suit you so well! Love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the new hairstyle looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. xxxx little darkling xxxxFebruary 5, 2013 at 11:24 AM

    That looks really good on you! I love what you're wearing, too!
    On what you said about ear-piercing, I think two more piercings on my earlobes (they're quite big),would actually look quite cool, I'm considering that, but parents would say NO WAY, so I've got to wait until I move out. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And that's too bad, but you'll be able to get them eventually :)

      Delete
  4. Hello dear, enjoying your blog. I love the haircut! I recently shaved mine into a mohawk, which my co-workers and friends love, but my husband... not so much.Anyway, I think I'm a bit older than you, so I'll give you some advice : absolutely do all the outrageously crazy shit now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And good for you :D I'd love to have a Mohawk at some point, and you're absolutely right about doing everything you want when you're young and can get away with it ;) No pesky jobs for me to worry about quite yet XD

      Delete