Wednesday, May 22, 2013

30 Day Clothing Challenge~ Day 23: An Outfit/Piece of Clothing/Accessory You Consider Lucky

I don't really have an item that I consider "lucky" per say, but I wear the bracelet I received for Christmas nearly every day. It's made of bass strings and I love it so much I hardly go anywhere without it!


Really, this post is just an excuse to pop in and say Happy World Goth Day! This is the day I take to pamper myself and do some Goth Maintenance. Cut my bangs, pluck my eyebrows, paint my nails, etc. And I normally dress up a bit more. Then sit around and watch things like Interview With the Vampire or Labyrinth. It's fun! I hope everyone is enjoying it as much as I do~

Here's what I wore to school.

I love this corset. Even if it's got weak boning.
I can't really afford steel anyhow.
I feel a haircut coming on.
This shirt is too short to wear on it's own, but it works wonderfully with a corset.

10 comments:

  1. xxxx little darkling xxxxMay 22, 2013 at 3:03 PM

    Happy World Goth Day!
    I love your shirt! <3
    Plus, the bracelet is extremely cool!
    I think my lucky item would be my Sophie Lancaster wristband, I wear it all the time- unless I'm swimming or showering, that is. It's part of me, I hate to take it off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And that's a great thing to have as a lucky item, considering it means so much. I really ought to get a Sophie Lancaster wristband myself...

      Delete
  2. You are so cute I can hardly stand it! Labyrinth and Interview sounds like a perfect WGD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blushes* Thank you so much! You flatter me ^^"
      Those movies are perfect already and then you've got eye candy like Jareth and Lestat ;)

      Delete
  3. Happy World Goth day! I love that bracelet, that's such a cool material to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To you as well! And it's really unique idea...I need to stock up on a few extras just in case ^^

      Delete
  4. I'm so jealous of your World Goth Day! Today happened to be the day my class went to the local amusement park, so I spent my day smearing on suncream, wearing all black, complaining about the heat, and riding rollercoasters. I'm nervously waiting for the possible burn/tan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rollercoasters are fun though! :D I hope you had a good time despite the possible burn. I know how that feels... Now that summer's arrived in Florida I've already burnt twice and my skin is two shades darker despite my best efforts >.<

      Delete
  5. I like the term "goth maintenance"! Speaking of which, my eyebrows could use a good waxing and my nails could use a good painting as well........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Goth maintenance all the time considering all the effort required to do upkeep ^^ I like doing it most of the time though, because it makes me feel nice and painting your nails is kind of relaxing XD Now go forth and pamper yourself ;)

      Delete