Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tu Blog Me Inspira Award

I was nominated for an awrd by OddGhoulOut over at Bats in the Belfry, Cats in the Attic. Thanks so much!


 First, I've got to list five odd habits of mine, so here goes~

1) My books and my closet have to be organized a very certain way. The order I have them in has to be aesthetically pleasing and yet practical,  which means every time I get something new I have to do a bit of rearranging. My favorite things tend to be the easiest to reach. If anyone touches those two things and messes with the order I can get a bit snappy.

2) You know that thing Spike does with his tongue sometimes, where he puts it on the roof of his mouth when he's thinking or about to say something? Well I do that. It's not even a conscious decision and I'm not sure where I picked it up. (I don't think it's from watching all that Buffy as a child...)

3) I form severe attachments to characters from books, movies, TV shows, and comics. They become sort of real to me in my mind because of all the work their creators put into them. I love learning about their thoughts and ideas, their achievements and tragedies. There is a pattern though. I love self-destructive characters, which one way or another leads to some temporary heartache. Key examples: Dorian Gray, Loki, The Joker, The Doctor, Lestat, etc.

4) Puzzles. I love puzzles. However, if I start a puzzle I literally cannot tear myself away from it until it's finished or I feel like I'm at a good stopping point. That's why the 2000 piece puzzle of St. Basil's Cathedral has been sitting unopened in my room for a few weeks.

5) I have to draw in math class. I have to. If I don't, I can't focus on what's going on. I get so unbelievably bored staring at numbers for such a long period of time that if I'm not occupying my brain with a doodle I won't even take in all the information being spewed at me.

And now to tag some people! I'm really lazy, so I'm going to cap this at 10 bloggers instead of 15. I tried to find blogs that haven't already been tagged.

1) The Walrus Room
2) Nocturne Street
3) Graveyard Picnic
4) Dreams of Black Lace
5) The Dark Victorian
6) The Everyday Goth
7) Cobwebs and Nocturnes
8) Milking the Rolling Cow
9) Bethezda's Preoccupations
10) La Domna


And of course, now that I've done that, the obligatory outfit post for today.




4 comments:

  1. I also had to draw in math, otherwise I just couldn´t bear it! Thankfully I haven´t had a math class in seven years now! I don´t miss it!

    Thank you for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can't WAIT to be done with math ^^ And you're very welcome! I love your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh, thank you for the mention and tag-thing. :3

    ReplyDelete